Sr Associate, Client Support
Company: S&P Global
Posted on: January 15, 2019
JobDescription : The Role: Senior Associate, Client Support The Location: Charlottesville, VA The Grade: (for internal purposes only): G8 The Team: As a member of the Client Services team, you will serve as an expert for the Market Intelligence Platform. Working on a team is essential in this role. Additionally, Client Services interacts with many internal teams, including Sales, Content, Product, and Technical Support. In this role, you will serve as a specialist for our Technology, Media, and Telecommunications Group. What's in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Assist market leaders and decision-makers across the Financial Services industry
- Grow and improve your skills by supporting enterprise level products and new technologies Responsibilities: As a senior member of our team, you are expected to make an impact right from the beginning.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, distributors and internal SPGMI staff via phone, email, and web chats in the areas of industry, content and product consulting
- Support a client base of firms across the Investment Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, Financial Corporate, and Non-Financial Corporate segments which account for over $1.3 billion in annual revenue for S&P Global
- Positively impact client perception of the Market Intelligence division while handling approximately 200 client cases each month
- Assist with training and mentoring new hires as a senior associate by demonstrating expertise in best practices and product knowledge
- Conduct product demos or webcasts for clients
- Build out our Knowledge Base for internal stakeholders and clients. What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree is required. Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields are preferred.
- This program is limited to those who are a US citizen, lawful permanent resident (LPR), asylee or refugee
- At least 1 year of experience in the TMT industry
- Must have experience supporting the Market Intelligence Platform Preferred Qualifications:
- Preferred 3.0 + GPA
- 2 years of experience with client support, relationship management, or sales
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills to effectively resolve client concerns and promote SPGMI product usage
- An ability to pursue problems, time manage, and organize are also required S&P Global Market Intelligence At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction. S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law. Sr Associate, Client Support
Keywords: S&P Global, Charlottesville , Sr Associate, Client Support, Accounting, Auditing , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!