Company: RJE Telecom, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Overview:The OSP Engineer is responsible for the design, field
notes and pricing of both copper and fiber facilities.OSP Engineer
candidate with prior CenturyLink/Lumen experience is preferred, but
- Engineering routine and specific outside plant work orders
utilizing any combination of aerial, buried or underground
- Copper and fiber optic cable engineering
- Requires field visits
- May have short project turnaround timesQualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of outside plant design for
- Copper and fiber optic cable experience
- Working understanding of the RUS (Rural Utility Standards)
coding process is preferred
- Prior experience with the following CenturyLink/Lumen
proprietary systems is preferred, but not required:
This position requires both field and home office work. Must live
in or be willing to travel to the cities within the
CenturyLink/Lumen territory in Pennsylvania, such as Abingdon,
South Boston, Lexington, Farmville, and Charlottesville, VA
RJE Telecom, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits
package. A wide range of benefit choices is available for our
employees and their families, including medical, dental, vision,
short and long term disability, 401(k) retirement savings plans,
stock purchase plans and more.
- Medical/Prescription Plans - Three medical plan options which
include prescription drug benefits.
- Dental Plans - Two dental insurance options - a high option
plan that covers most dental treatments along with diagnostics and
preventive care; and a low option plan that covers the basic
diagnostics and preventive care.
- Group Vision Plan - A PPO plan where participating doctors
provide eye exams and substantial discounts for services and
- Flexible Spending Account - Benefit allows pre-tax dollars to
be contributed annually to a reimbursement account for you and your
family members' qualified healthcare expenses (up to $2,500) and
dependent care expenses (up to $5,000).
- Retirement Savings Plans - 401(K) - Once eligible, employees
have the option to invest 1%-75% of their salary. The company will
match a portion of this investment.
- Stock Purchase Plan - Allows employees to purchase company
stock through payroll deductions.
- Short & Long Term Disability - Groups rates for disability
insurance benefits which will replace a portion of your income due
to illness or injury.
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance - Life and AD&D insurance
at group rates.
- Company Discounts
- Legal Services Insurance - Access to legal professionals at
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7500 per calendar year.All
applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background
check and have a valid Driver's License.Only qualified applicants
authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered.
Apply now!IND1-Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including,
based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal,
state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of
applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state
and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in
making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the
EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement.
Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an
absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories.Applicants applying for positions in
Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged
records of convictions.
Keywords: RJE Telecom, LLC, Charlottesville , OSP Engineer, Engineering , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!