Charlottesville Campus StudentLife Pastor/Director
Company: The Point
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: DOEObjectiveThis position is to work
under the direction of the Campus Pastor to lead and create
engaging and exciting environments for middle school and high
school students at our Charlottesville Campus. This position will
also be responsible for developing a ministry model that leads
students to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose and Make a
Difference in specific and strategic ways.Non-negotiables for All
Staff: - Strive to execute the mission and vision of The Point-
Live by the values and secret sauce of The Point- Agree with the
statement of faith and guard against attacks and threats- Live
above reproachEssential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the creation of a safe, clean, and exciting
Sunday/Wednesday environment for our students. Make sure rooms and
storage are neat, organized, and on vibe.
- Aid the Campus Pastor in proactively equipping parents to be
informed and involved in the spiritual formation of their students.
Communication, leadership and resources are vital.
- Build a culture that naturally and continually attracts new
students and families to the gospel and The Point family. Students
should WANT to be a part of this.
- Prepare The team: Adequately set up each Dream Team
(StudentLife volunteers) with what they need so that every
StudentLife team member shows up on Sunday/Wednesday ready and
excited to serve families in their role. Anticipate their
- Lead the Charlottesville StudentLife Dream Team in executing
the NextGen playcard (simple one-pager on how to serve) in all
- Welcome, train, develop and affirm leaders with inspiration and
fervor through regular meetings, opportunities to serve them, and
teachable moments. Care for them. Champion them. Foster their
growth and development.
- Onboarding and training new team members.
- Reinforcing excellence in StudentLife through constructive
leadership, valuable recognition, frequent appreciation and asking
- Develop and Raise up leaders to lead other leaders.
- Ensure scheduling happens at least 6 weeks in advance and is
adequately filled at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Communicate to the team weekly.
- Meet with leaders at least once/quarter with once/month
- Pinpoint first time students/families in a way that clearly
conveys our culture through first impressions.
- Ensure proper follow-up is completed with all first time
families within 48 hours of their first visit.
- Plan quarterly StudentLife events by collaborating with Point
staff and existing student event opportunities.
- Collaborate with the REACH Director to develop student
involvement in outreach opportunities.
- Grow a strong digital presence that meets and engages students
safely. Post quality and engaging content on social media.
- Maintain clean and up-to-date rosters in the database.
- Provide a godly example to the Dream Team and students in a
24/7 lifestyle. This includes but is not limited to talk, dress,
and social media usage.
- Carry out special instruction from the Campus Pastor or Central
Team as needed.ReportingIn particular, the Charlottesville
StudentLife Pastor/Director will report directly to the
Charlottesville Campus Pastor while being accountable to the
Central Team and working to provide leadership in the areas of
middle school, high school, and parents.
Keywords: The Point, Charlottesville , Charlottesville Campus StudentLife Pastor/Director, Executive , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!