Posted on: September 18, 2022
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as
fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make
the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to
celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the
- Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions
through open dialogue
- Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn
every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our
teams and communities.
Managers will oversee all restaurant operations and team members.
Managers provide leadership and motivation to ensure that all team
members are guest-focused and team-focused. Managers set high
standards and establish a positive work atmosphere for their team
to create successful day-to-day operations.
What You'll Do:
- Develop Yourself & Others - Focus on self-improvement while
supporting the success of others
- Put the Customer First - Consistently create CAVA fanatics by
finding ways to say 'yes' to every guest
- Achieve Results - Take ownership of every shift and take pride
in your job
- Foster Collaboration - Work with others to find success as a
- Adapt to Change - Solve problems through an open-minded and
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather
Benefits at CAVA?
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available
to CAVA team members:
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus
- A generous amount of paid vacation time
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national
origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual
orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other
characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state,
or local law.
General Manager - Restaurant Manager - Caf Manager - Store Manager
- Deli Manager - Assistant General Manager - Operations Manager
Keywords: CAVA, Charlottesville , General Manager, Executive , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!