Information Technology Manager
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- Engineering of solutions for various projects and operational
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware,
peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. In
accordance with standards and project/operation requirements.
- Install and configure systems
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated
approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage resources and provide
economies of scale.
- Plan staffing levels.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the
operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new
employee onboarding and providing career development planning and
- Formal training and work experience exemplifying KSAs
- Must hold a bachelors degree in Information Technology and five
or more years equivalent of experience in IT or equivalent
- Knowledge of IT standards and practices. fundamentals and
concepts of enterprise, distributed, client/server and desktop
computer systems; As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides
itself on creating an employment environment that supports and
encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color,
gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Charlottesville , Information Technology Manager, Executive , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!