Marketing Project Manager
Company: Laureate Education
Posted on: October 19, 2019
Marketing Project Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY: -Work with marketing team, product managers and
key business stakeholders to drive execution of reserve to census
and MQL strategies for the University. -Develop, implement and
manage marketing projects that increase reserved engagements,
generate new students, and help drive business growth through MQLs
while maintaining brand integrity. -Serve as liaison with outside
digital agencies and internal liaison across all divisions of our
marketing teams (CRM, Paid Media, Web, Creative Services, etc)
-Drive development and implementation of defined reserve to census
and MQL strategy -Develop analysis that clearly defines ROI of
reserve to census strategy. Measure ROI on an ongoing basis.
-Influence the company's reserve to census and MQL marketing
strategy to evolve toward greater focus on product/market
distinction and exceptional customer experiences.
- Oversees all project management aspects of digital engagement
initiatives to ensure on-time completion with high quality
- Oversees vendors in the execution of project activities
- Responsible for the development of appropriate project
management related documentation (scope, schedule, cost, quality,
issues and risks, etc.)
- Identify internal staffing needs required to complete the
project successfully and efficiently
- Provide guidance to all team members for every aspect of the
project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully
and act on them efficiently
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage relationship with outside agencies that support our
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
(fast-moving and flexible milestones and deliverables)
- Coordinate and manage projects/resources between outside
agencies and internal marketing teams to ensure deadlines are
- Strategize with marketing teams to drive innovation and overall
reserve to census and MQL dstrategy
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to facilitate meetings and working sessions to meet agenda
goals, and to establish long-term professional working
relationships with audiences from analysts to senior
- Facilitate daily stand-up and bi-weekly planning meetings.
- Support and manage any ad hoc project requests as
- Enforce and evangelize PM best practices
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently on project development
- Ensure all projects meet our standard of quality and are well
positioned to maximize impact and results.
- Provide feedback and direction for future projects
- Provide timely and accurate communication to Management and to
ensure awareness of and participation in all relevant events.
- Ensure successful execution of projects
- Execute all activities in a timely and accurate manner
including status reports, expense reports, budget development,
forecast updates and marketing plans.
- Measure, report and analyze all marketing activity:
- Quantify expected results and track performance; measure
projects relative to driving leads, pipeline &
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects/agencies at
onceExceptional presentation skills and comfortable speaking during
- Exceptional time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral/written communication
- Experience with various project management tools (MS Office, MS
- Possess strong understanding of marketing projects and
- Experience managing strategic projects, ability to understand
big picture. Ability to get strategy implemented.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytic skills. Strong
presentation and meeting facilitation skills. Excellent oral and
written communications skills. Strong business acumen and
relationship building skills. A good listener and influencer.
Ability to interface with people at all levels within the
organization. High level of enthusiasm and dynamism, functions well
in a team-driven and highly creative environment.
- Project Development or Project Management experience within a
digital agency or internal digital communication department is
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2-5 years marketing and/or project management
- Must have proven experience in managing large enterprise
projects across multiple teams
- Have an understanding of reserve to census and MQL strategies &
activities that include but are not limited to email, website, paid
media, relationship building, UX and Design, and CRO.
- Must be professional and mature with exceptional oral and
written communication and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent prioritization and problem-solving
- Experience developing and managing a budget required.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment. Must be
team orientation with a positive attitude.
- PMP or equivalent project mgmt. credential
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Experience with project management tools
Keywords: Laureate Education, Charlottesville , Marketing Project Manager, Executive , Bethesda, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!