Rehab Nursing Tech (Pool)
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Extra attention to detail
BE THE CONNECTION.
Your role as a rehab nursing technician (CNA or LNA) lets you be
the connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes
that exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to
ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard as you
treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of
your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Differentand Better
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special:
A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients lives
each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health
offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on
their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries,
neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and
cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals
and regain independence, you can form significant relationships
with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than
just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep
learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better
way to care. At Encompass Health, youll find something decidedly
different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging,
inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that
is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with
this engaging opportunity:
REHABILITATION NURSE TECHNICIAN (CNA or LNA)
(BONUS INFORMATION, IF APPLICABLE)
Inspire Our Patients To Progress Each Day As You
As a rehabilitation nurse technician, channel the full extent of
your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily
- Use your attention to the little details that have a big effect
on each patients treatment plan.
- Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and
- Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support
- Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and
- Make a real difference that you can see and feel as you help
patients to thrive on a daily basis.
- Current CPR certification required.
- One or more years of experience within an inpatient general
hospital setting preferred but not required.
- Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab
unit patients preferred.
- State-issued C.N.A. or L.N.A. (or similar) license
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is
a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
whats right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity
to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect With Us
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: PO Box 3817, Charlottesville 22903
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2123432
Contact Name - External: Annette Jarvis
Contact Email - External: Annette.Jarvis@encompasshealth.comby
Keywords: Encompass Health, Charlottesville , Rehab Nursing Tech (Pool), Healthcare , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!