Certified Nursing Assistant / Weekend Warrior / $2500 Sign On Bonus / CNA
Company: Cedars Healthcare Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Positions Available for CNA Weekend WarriorsWork 32 hours-Get
Paid for 40!$2500 Sign On Bonus!Work: Friday/Saturday,
Saturday/Sunday, Sunday Monday, Friday/Sunday or Saturday/Monday16
hour shifts total 32 hours** Also offering Mon-Fri schedules The
position of Certified Nursing Assistant exists to provide routine
nursing and personal care for residents to assure that the highest
degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times. This
position must work effectively with team members in ensuring that
work is accomplished and quality care is delivered, while
supporting their team members and celebrating team successes. While
focusing on delivering quality resident care, the position must
also manage the resources that are available to them in their job.
Now Offering Daily Pay! Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow! Flexible
Scheduling We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Daily Pay *
Tuition Reimbursement * Great health plans * Uniforms * Company
paid life insurance & much, much more Job Duties &
- Participate in and receive resident reports at start/end of
- Provide personal/nursing care in accordance with resident care
- Facilitate and conduct activities.
- Monitor & respond to resident requests and needs in a dignified
and respectful manner.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Assist in preparing residents for various activities within and
outside the center.
- Ensure that all resident care is provided in a dignified and
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents
and assure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in timely and
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily
living, restorative programs, and resident specific forms.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and
corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement
program, and safety, environmental, and infection control
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and
enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.
Qualifications Knowledge/Skills & Abilities
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent.
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program or be
eligible to enter such a program and graduate and pass a state test
within 120 days from date of employment. About UsA family-owned
company, we have grown to become one of the nation's largest
providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing
rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living
communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term
acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided
superior, comprehensive management services for the development and
management of adult living communities. We have a single job
description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our hearts and touch
the hearts of others." Through this effort we create "Caring
Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and family members
care for and about one another. #TerrapinsWest
Keywords: Cedars Healthcare Center, Charlottesville , Certified Nursing Assistant / Weekend Warrior / $2500 Sign On Bonus / CNA, Healthcare , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!