Physician / Family Practice / Virginia / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine / Locums Job
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Cross Country Locums is seeking BC/BC Family Medicine Physicians
for assignment in Colorado. Please see details below:
- Beginning Sept./Oct.
- Possible extension
- M-F, 8-5 + shared/rotational call
- Primary Care
- ADHC clinic, participants' homes, the nursing home, assisted
living facilities and personal care boarding homes.
- Travel to participant and potential participant homes and/or
other off site locations
- MD or DO
- Current active state Medical License and DEA
- Board Eligible or Certification required, If Board Eligible,
certification required within 6 months
- A minimum of one year working with the frail or
- Must be computer proficient and possess experience with
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to quickly learn specific software and new
If you or someone you know is interested in the details please
contact Mike Greenblat at 678-245-7015 or send an email to
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of
the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing
complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In
business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical
professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing
satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback
speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our
workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for
nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing–Client for six years; and
Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years.
Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Charlottesville , Physician / Family Practice / Virginia / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine / Locums Job, Healthcare , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!