CharlottesvilleRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Charlottesville jobs

Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - COVID19 - $3,788 per week

Company: Emerald Health Services
Location: Charlottesville
Posted on: November 26, 2022

Job Description:

Emerald Health Services is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Charlottesville, Virginia.Job Description & Requirements

  • Specialty: Telemetry
  • Discipline: RN
  • Start Date: 12/12/2022
  • Duration: 13 weeks
  • 48 hours per week
  • Shift: 12 hours
  • Employment Type: TravelJob Opportunities
    Emerald Health Services is hiring a Travel RN - MS/Tele 5West Shift: Nights / 7p-7a, 12x4, 48hrs per week, Will also consider 36hrs,-- Every other weekend, every other holiday Length: 13-26 Weeks Requirements:
    • 2 years' experience
    • VA License
    • BLS, ACLS preferred not required
    • Must have Epic experience
    • BLSOther details:COVID-19 Vaccine and Flu Vaccine Required - No ExemptionsClinical review and auto offer26 Bed, Acute Care Unit with a diverse patient population, primarily comprised of General Surgery and Trauma patients. Post-surgical patients make up 90% of the unit with the remaining 10% having medical diagnosis. All rooms are capable of cardiac monitoring, capnography or end-tidal CO2 monitoring, and continuous pulse oximetry.Nights11/28, 12/5, 12/12, 12/27, and 1/3 startsCan offer 36 or 48 hoursCan offer 13, 26,weeksEvery other weekend, every other holidayCan have 7 days max for time offUnable to approve 12/24, 12/25, 12/31, and 1/1 offBLS, ACLS preferred not requiredMust adhere to UVAs float policyCan submit with VA license pendingMust have Epic experienceUnit:5 West Inpatient Surgical Sub and Trauma-2010 The Emerald Difference:
      • Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
      • 401(k) matching program
      • Weekly direct deposit
      • Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
      • Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
      • Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
      • Exclusive job openings - Only at Emerald
      • Emerald Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses

        Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Weekly gross pay is based on qualifications and experience. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent address).Emerald Staffing Group, Nursing Job ID #unique638490. Pay package is based on 12.0 hour shifts and 48.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Travel Nurse (RN) Tele (Telemetry)

Keywords: Emerald Health Services, Charlottesville , Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - COVID19 - $3,788 per week, Healthcare , Charlottesville, Virginia

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Virginia jobs by following @recnetVA on Twitter!

Charlottesville RSS job feeds