Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Opportunity DescriptionWe're looking for a Sonographer,
working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States. Pay Rate:$2000 to $4000 per
Are you a Sonographer who is looking to grow their career with an
innovative company known for Medical Imaging?
Our client offers access to industry experts (they design and
maintain these systems we work on) with ongoing training and
As a Travel Sonographer, you'll work for some of the best
healthcare companies across the US. Contracts for specific
locations last from 12 weeks up to a year.
Their culture is based around a team of highly dedicated employees
worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the future of
healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are engineers
and they don't walk away from a problem before it is solved.
Role: In this role the successful candidates will function as a
Sonographer and perform a variety of technical procedures serving
patients including infants through adult geriatrics.
- Performing diagnostic general imaging ultrasound examinations
according to AIUM and ACR guidelines for procedures and scanning
- Locating and imaging internal elements of the body, including
blood vessels and organs, and identifying any anomalies indicative
of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions.
- Providing a wide range of highly technical diagnostic exams
including but not limited to: breast, abdominal, small parts and
- Ensuring patient safety, monitoring the patient for potentially
dangerous physical and/or emotional change.
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing patient case studies with peers and physician.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating
file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
requesting for system repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures.
- Complying with Siemens, hospital and departmental policies and
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control
- Maintaining technical competency through continued
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient
- Abiding by all HIPAA standards for patient privacy.
- Abiding by all OSHA standards for safety regulations.
- Performing additional duties as required. Experience Required
for Your Success Required qualifications:
- Ultrasound background with a minimum of 2 years clinical
experience required, specifically in the specialties of general,
breast and abdomen
- Acuson S2000 experience preferred License/Certification:
- Valid ARDMS license
- Valid CPR certification Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an
autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Charlottesville , Travel Sonographer, Healthcare , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!