Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ED ER
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
Posted on: September 19, 2018
Why We Like Working for Henrico Doctors Hospital: Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here! Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries. About the Unit :
- 25 Bed ER
- Dedicated Pediatric ER
- A Level II Trauma Center
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center - we have been certified for providing critical treatments for improved outcomes in long-term stroke care
- Gold Seal for Chest Pain accredited by The Joint Commission - streamlining the treatment process to improve outcomes. Are you a lifesaving Nurse? Are you passionate about saving lives? Can you handle the fast pace? Come join our committed team of life savers in Richmond and be a part of a phenomenal team delivering the best patient care in the world. You will love the team.. SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- *Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to the Emergency Department patient.
- *Performs job tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- *Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- *Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
- Displays competency in the charge nurse and triage roles by supervising the delivery of care.
- *Demonstrates Leadership and Professionalism in nursing practice
- *Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate patient education documentation modality
- *Assesses, initiates, and evaluates education of patient/family, self and others
- THOSE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS WITH AN (*) ARE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO ACCOMPLISH THIS JOB. EXPERIENCE Required - Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval. Preferred - One year experience in Emergency services. EDUCATION Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Preferred - BSN or enrolled in a bachelor of nursing program. Are you excited to apply to this fantastic opportunity and join our dynamic team? Go ahead, we are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opening. WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING: Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs. WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest, Charlottesville , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ED ER, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!