Hospice Physician 1 - Contractor, PRN (VA, Charlottesville)
Company: AseraCare Hospice
Posted on: September 13, 2019
HOSPICE PHYSICIAN 1 - CONTRACTOR, PRN
AC - Medical Director/Hospice Physician 1
As a Medical Director or Hospice Physician with AseraCare Hospice,
you have the opportunity to work with our clinical team to offer
quality care along with support and guidance to patients and their
families. Your expertise allows the teams you support to focus on
helping patients experience high-quality care at the end of life
while also facilitating and influencing the interdisciplinary
team's approach addressing the patients' and their loved ones
emotional and spiritual needs. What greater gift is there than
helping someone approach their final days with comfort, peace and
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our mission at AseraCare Hospice is to share our passion for
improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one
person, one family and one community at a time.
* Currently licensed as a physician to practice medicine in the
state where the hospice is located and at no time has been,
excluded from participation in any federally funded health care
program, including Medicare or Medicaid, or sanctioned under any
applicable state or federal fraud and abuse statutes.
* Holds current Board Certification in a primary medical
* Hospice Medical Director Certification required within 2 (two)
testing periods of employment.
* Prior experience as Hospice Physician or Hospice Medical
* Ability to maintain all the necessary qualifications,
certifications, licenses and/or accreditations required by federal,
state, and local laws and regulations to perform as a Hospice
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and EMR system,
* Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
* Must be available for travel to local agencies as determined by
the agency clinical leadership.
* Must have 24-hour access to a motor vehicle and maintain personal
automobile insurance coverage as defined by state law and/or
* Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License.
* Must be willing and able to travel frequently within the service
Golden Living and AseraCare Hospice are committed to enhancing the
lives of the patients we care for. Here, you'll find some of the
best professionals in healthcare working together to provide the
highest level of care to every patient and resident we serve. And,
we're able to offer career opportunities that fit almost anyone's
background or level of experience. From where you work to how you
work to everything in between, we're confident that at Golden
Living and AseraCare Hospice, you'll find exactly what you're
looking for in your career.
6351 AseraCare Hospice - Charlottesville
AseraCare Hospice - Charlottesville
City State and Zip
Charlottesville, VA 22911
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
This position is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: AseraCare Hospice, Charlottesville , Hospice Physician 1 - Contractor, PRN (VA, Charlottesville), Healthcare , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!