Bakery/Prepared Foods Market Trainer
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Do you have a background in Retail within
Bakery/Prepared Foods and like to travel covering a territory?
Acosta is currently seeking a professional working with our
Customers (Major Retailers) within Fresh Operations to ensure
maximum sales and profits by continuously evaluating, training, and
communicating best practices and expectations.
This role will partner with our valued client/customer, and the
senior leadership team to lead compliance efforts, set performance
expectations, and keep up to date knowledge with industry trends
and standards while executing ongoing training initiatives,
guidelines, and business plans.Responsibilities:The incumbent(s) in
this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
Results Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment to
Trust - Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork - Must build trusting relationships
Innovation - Must progress through a combination of creativity,
common sense and vision
Balance - Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective
on what is important in life.
- Work closely with Acosta's Customer base to identify areas of
development opportunity for associates working in specialized
retail units for Bakery and Prepared Food.
- Consult with partners to understand the training needs, assign
and execute formalized training programs, plans and curriculum that
align with the business needs.
- Facilitate training and development programs to ensure
performance and financial metrics are achieved. Gather feedback
from training sessions and communicate the feedback to the Acosta
Senior Leadership Team.
- Represents the company in a professional capacity to ensure
that available Food Technologists are properly trained to handle
the details of a Fresh Foods department on a day-to-day basis.
- Travel between multiple states & locations with a strong
understanding of the diversity in types of cities/locations to
ensure training standards and requirements are met.
- Working closely with store management in how to make decisions
that drives financial and operational performance for the market by
developing and overseeing change recommendations.
- Alignment with Regional Fresh Directors & Market Managers on
- Qualifications:Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Food Safety CertificationWork Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years of technical experience of core retail Fresh Foods &
- 1-3 years of supervisory/management experienceKnowledge, Skills
and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
and support senior leaders to implement best practices.
- Strong track-record in Bakery & Prepared Foods in a retail
- Must be able to individually and as part of team set up
displays and participate in resets and remodels.
- Strong presentation skills and with the ability to present to a
multitude of audiences.
- Experience with department financial objectives and P&L
- Strong Microsoft office products which include Word, Excel, and
- Must have a valid driver's licenseAcosta Sales & Marketing is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.US:
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Charlottesville , Bakery/Prepared Foods Market Trainer, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!