Concierge/ Front Desk - RWV Greenbrier
Company: Rosewood Village at Greenbrier
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Part Time - Concierge / Front Desk
Receptionist - Evenings and weekendsLocation: Charlottesville,
VirginiaOne Family. One Community.Join our Award-Winning Team
today! Currently seeking a Concierge / Front Desk Receptionist at
our RoseWood Village Assisted Living at Greenbrier Community. Our
community is united by our Guiding Principle of Caring with
H.E.A.R.T.™. Through Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Residents
First, and Teamwork, we promote a culture of trusted care and
engagement that fosters meaningful, purposeful work. We believe our
actions impact the quality of care we provide, both individually
and as a team. Our mission is to embrace each day as an opportunity
to make a positive difference with this promise and pledge.If you
are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others and
you share our passion for making a difference in people's lives,
come join our team! We offer competitive wages, benefits, training,
and the opportunity for growth. We welcome you to apply and join
our family today as our Concierge / Front Desk Receptionist!We Are
- Smiles and extends a warm and friendly welcome to everyone
entering the Community.
- Receives all incoming telephone calls and directs them to the
proper department personnel.
- Receives inquiries made by visitors, residents, family members
and employees and directs them to proper personnel for
- Assists with mailings to residents, families and invitees to
- Makes copies for residents and team members as
- Any other tasks, assignments, projects or
- Must be 18 years of age or older with a High School Diploma or
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Computer literate.
- Must dress professionally as directed by management.
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the
- Must be able to pass background check.RoseWood Village Assisted
Living at GreenbrierRoseWood Village Assisted Living at Greenbrier
Drive offers a warm and charming atmosphere. Multiple levels of
assisted living care are offered including an Innovations Program
specializing in residents with Alzheimer's, dementia, or other
memory-related concerns. RoseWood Village has been voted as the
"Best Assisted Living" community six years running, "Best Memory
Care" community three years running, as well as one of the "Great
Places to Work" in Charlottesville. With two beautifully designed
locations in Charlottesville, Virginia, RoseWood Village continues
to be the premier trusted care provider of assisted living and
memory care that serves residents and their families in a culture
fostering dignity, respect and individuality.
Keywords: Rosewood Village at Greenbrier, Charlottesville , Concierge/ Front Desk - RWV Greenbrier, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!