Restaurant Team Member
Company: Pizza Hut
Posted on: September 19, 2022
WHO WE ARE:Ayvaz Pizza (Franchisee of Pizza Hut) is hiring Team
Members who will be responsible for assisting with the daily
operations of the restaurant. The Team Member assists with ensuring
that each visit by a customer result in a friendly and personalized
service with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and
inviting environment.We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic
team player to join our team! The Team Member position is
responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support,
while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team
Members to maintain operational standards and procedures.WHO YOU
- Personable, Results-oriented self-starter, a go-getter.
- Team contributor and leader who thrives in a fast-paced
setting.HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:As an integral member of the
Operations Team, this position is responsible for:
- Friendly demeanor. Greets guests with a smile, receives orders,
processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and
uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate
additional sales opportunities.
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and
- Verifies the accuracy of guests' orders.
- Prepares and packages food and drink products.
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas and
- Cleans dining room, restrooms, and exterior grounds.
- Maintains Health and Safety standards in work areas.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
- Follows uniform and grooming standards and policies.
- Works with management to resolve issues that may arise in the
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve
team goals.HERE'S WHAT Skills & Knowledge YOU WILL NEED:
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under
- Dependable and reliable.
- Good written, math and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum age of 16 years
- 18 years old to work opening and closing shifts
- Possess all documents and permits required by state & federal
- Flexible work availability
- Results oriented and customer focused
- Previous customer service work experience helpfulPizza Hut is
an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Pizza Hut, Charlottesville , Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!