Housekeeper- Residence Inn by Marriott Charlottesville VA
Company: MCKIBBON HOTEL MANAGEMENT, INC.
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Full Time Benefits, 401K, Tuition Assistance, Hotel Discounts
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Room Attendant/Housekeeper?
The housekeeper creates a home-like experience for our guests with
welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service, while maintaining a
clean comfortable, and inviting environment.
A Day in the Life:
- Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of
guest rooms and suites (bathroom, living area, change and make
beds) and other areas as assigned.
- You must have a tremendous personality and a great desire to
work with people.
- You work with the Housekeeping Department to maintain one of
the most important aspects of our guests' stay: the cleanliness of
- Housekeepers work with professional cleaning chemicals on a
- You will work on your feet, pushing a Housekeeping cart to and
from the guest rooms
- Housekeepers must have a tremendous attention to details
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wage and incentives
- Full Time Associates: Comprehensive benefits package including
medical, dental, and vision
- Full Time Associates: Life insurance
- Full Time Associates: Short- and long-term disability
- Full Time Associates: Paid time off and holidays
- Full Time Associates: 401K Savings Plan with matching
- Brand and company training classes and workshops for career
growth and development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charitable Matching Funds Program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
- Previous cleaning experience desired but not required
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a hotel or
related establishment preferred but not required
- Identification verifying you are at least 18 years of age
- The ability and flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of
- The desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability and desire to work independently with little
- Multi-tasking skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work in fast-paced position
with guest interaction
Keywords: MCKIBBON HOTEL MANAGEMENT, INC., Charlottesville , Housekeeper- Residence Inn by Marriott Charlottesville VA, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!