Company: Commonwealth Senior Living
Posted on: April 15, 2019
ConciergeUS-VA-CharlottesvilleJob ID: 2019-4897Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category:
Administrative/ClericalCommonwealth Senior Living at
CharlottesvilleOverviewWould you like a meaningful job that is
different every single day? The Concierge is a critical team member
and serves as the very first person guests, visitors and vendors
meet. We are searching for a warm, friendly, courteous person to
take on the challenge of no two days being the same. If you can
think on your feet, multi-task, and work well in an ever-changing
environment, you have found the first step in a meaningful career
in Senior Living. Come join our team in our residents' home! This
position is a great start to your budding career! Many Executives
got their start by being the warm, friendly, welcoming person at
the front of the community. You will meet every resident, their
family, and become the first and last person they interact every
day! We love this role and it is so critical to our success. Join
us! Primary Shift is 1am - 9am with availability for 5pm-1am and
- Receive guests and visitors, having them sign in.
- Assist visitors in finding resident rooms.
- Answer telephone, takes messages (to include caller's name,
telephone number, time and date of call), respond to requests,
forward information to other staff members.
- Announce appointments and arrivals to appropriate staff.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as
- If requested, sort mail and distribute appropriately to
mailboxes, residents and departments.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and positive emphasis.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information
to ensure that resident rights are protected.
- Be knowledgeable about facility services and rates, providing
families and/or prospective residents with tours and/or facility
- Assemble and maintain admission and information packets.
- Keep front desk and lobby area neat and organized.
- Perform any other duties assigned by
- Other duties as assignedQualifications--- High school education
or equivalent required.--- Must be able to read, write, speak and
understand the English language.--- Prior experience in working
with public.--- Basic computer skills preferred.--- Must be
comfortable with a multi-line telephone system, answering,
takingmessages and transferring calls.--- Good physical and mental
health; PPD screening required.--- Must have an interest in people,
especially the geriatric population.--- Ability to work without
close supervision and to follow verbal and writteninstructions.---
Must use tact and courtesy in dealing with staff, residents, their
families and visitors.--- Must possess the ability to communicate
effectively with all levels of management,employees and outside
contacts.--- Must be willing to perform non-professional duties.---
Must be level-headed in emergency situations and have an acute
sense ofresponsibility.--- Must possess a spirit of cooperation and
enthusiasm.--- Must attend all mandatory company meetings and
specified training sessions.--- Must maintain confidentiality
Keywords: Commonwealth Senior Living, Charlottesville , Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!