Senior Software Developer
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The Role: Software Developer
The Location: Charlottesville, VA, Richmond, VA, Denver, CO, or
Centennial, CO or Princeton, NJ
The Impact: S&P Global Market Intelligence currently has a
position opening for a Software Developer. You will support the
development and launch of several in house Applications. As a
Developer, you will work collaboratively within an agile team
comprised of: Project Managers, Software Developers, Quality
Assurance and Business System Analyst to lead the following
- Design, deploy and maintain Enterprise Web Applications;
What Were Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or related field. May
substitute equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Angularjs, Durandaljs,
Backbonejs, Knockoutjs, and Bootstrapjs.
- 2+ years experience with C# development.
- Excellent understanding of OO concepts.
- 2+ years of PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL experience.
- Comfortable working in team based environment.
- Creative, flexible and results oriented approach to problem
- Dependency Injection.
- Cloud Development.
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we dont give intelligencewe give essential
intelligence. The essential intelligence needed to make decisions
with conviction. Were the worlds foremost provider of ratings,
benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity
markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research
and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights
into companies, markets and data so that business and financial
decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the worlds largest resource for
iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and
seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business
growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to
any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P
Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making
all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender,
pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion,
national origin, age, disability, marital status (including
domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation,
military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis
prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If accommodations are needed during the application process due to
a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and the request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster
discrimination protections under federal law
Keywords: Corporate, Charlottesville , Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!