Analytic Developer (Multiple Locations) - Top Secret w/ SCI Eligibility
Posted on: January 6, 2022
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to powering a future-ready,
high-performing government, drawing from expertise in digital and
analytic solutions, logistics, and management advisory services. We
deliver integrated capabilities that incorporate emerging
technologies and are tailored to customers' unique mission needs,
backed by objective research and data analysis. Founded in 1961 to
help the Department of Defense resolve complex logistics management
challenges, LMI continues to enable growth and transformation,
enhance operational readiness and resiliency, and ensure mission
success for federal civilian and defense agencies.--LMI is
currently seeking an innovative, experienced, and highly-skilled
Analytic Developer to join our growing Advanced Analytics & AI
team. In this role, you will create and develop custom solutions
for our users in a collaborative, fast-paced, state-of-the art
environment. To be successful in this role, you will be thorough,
creative, and exceptionally well-skilled in all phases of the
development lifecycle, with a passion for continued learning and
collaboration.--*This position is located in Charlottesville, VA
and requires an active TS clearance with SCI eligibility**Also
looking for candidates in these locations: Charlottesville, Fort
Bragg (NC), Fort Gordon (GA), Ft. Meade, Hawaii, San Antonio,
Germany, Italy, South Korea
- 2+ years developing deployable web applications to solve
real-world intelligence challenges.
- Utilize and enhance analytic code from data scientist and
integrate it into a deployment pipeline.
- Design, create, and implement user interfaces to meets the
goals of objectives of the stakeholder.
- Assist data engineer integrating external datasets into data
- Experience deploying applications to commercial clouds.
- Collaborate with Intelligence Analysts to understand needs,
sketch out possible solutions, create solutions, and modify as
- Develop processes and tools to test applications created.
- Other duties include:
- Conduct technical reviews and develop appropriate materials to
training system users and Instructors in preparation of operational
- Assess training requirements based on current system and
functional baseline. Develop training artifacts in support of
operations including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and
Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).The Contractor
- Conduct surveys, interviews and research to develop solution
strategies for alternative opportunities. Address the feasibility
of developing standards or offer an alternative approach for
capabilities that cannot be delivered through a common,
- Perform system requirements analysis consisting of a structured
approach to translate users' needs into a technical system, product
definitions as well as functional and engineering
- Conduct analysis, identify "as-is" and "to-be" processes,
collect relevant data, information and documentation to formulate
and implement a solution or recommendation.
- Develop data collection methods and tools to monitor status and
provide updates when changes occur.
- Develop business cases or feasibility studies to justify IT
investment initiatives. These analyses shall include a case for
action, analysis of business requirements,
analysis-of-alternatives, functional analysis, technical solutions,
risk analysis and economic analysis including a rough order of
magnitude and costs for comparing various optionsLanguages, Tools,
- Demonstrated skill with at least one high-level programming
language (Java, Python, PHP, etc)
- Experience using at least one web framework (React, Vue.js,
angular, Django, etc)
- Experience with version control tools
- Experience with linux systems and bash scripting
- Experience writing server-side APIs and using client-side
- Experience using common DevOps tools (Jenkins, Docker,
- Familiarity with virtualization
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office tools including Excel,
PowerPoint, and Word.
- Demonstrated proficiency with AWS, in particular products
related to: compute, database, and DevOps tools.
- Experience with database solutions including SQL, NoSQL (e.g.
MongoDB) and graph (e.g. Neo4j).
Active TS/SCI clearanceBachelor's
degree in data science, mathematics, statistics, economics,
computer science, engineering, or a related business or
quantitative discipline strongly preferred or 2+ years of
experience. Master's degree in these disciplines
preferredExperience working with either Java, Python or PHP2+ years
of related experience required Advanced development experience
required Significant experience with databases Experience and
familiarity with Agile-Scrum software development Experience
gathering and decomposing requirements Proven record of solution
development and deployment Familiarity with web based application
development Experience with testing, use case, and user stories
Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
Highly-organized and able to manage multiple projects
simultaneously Team-player mentality with a positive attitude Keen
attention to detail and solid analytical skills Able to articulate
complex, abstract concepts concisely and effectively#LI-SH1
Keywords: LMI, Charlottesville , Analytic Developer (Multiple Locations) - Top Secret w/ SCI Eligibility, IT / Software / Systems , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!