System Administrator (TS/SCI Required)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
CCRi is looking for an experienced system administrator with a
Top Secret/SCI clearance.
The position will be in charge of configuring, administering, and
monitoring information systems in accordance with required security
guidelines outlined by the systems sponsor. Tasks include
day-to-day auditing, account management for several assets,
security compliance assessments, new hardware configuration for
Windows and Linux, certification and accreditation tasks and a
variety of user support functions.
We are constantly working on new projects, so CCRi seeks out
self-starters who are excited about learning new technology. CCRi
prefers candidates who have strong communication skills, good
customer service and good troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated system administrator experience on RHEL/CentOS or
- LDAP (or Active Directory), DNS and DHCP
- Bash and/or powershell scripting
- SAN/NAS configuration and management
- Familiarity with networking and IT systems architecture
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI
The preferred candidate will have experience with at least some of
- Mail server configuration and management
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Cybersecurity tools
- Scanning tools such as WASSP, Nessus, SCAP/OpenSCAP
- Experience with macOS and Windows
- Writing SSPs, using XACTA
- AWS, CS2, GovCloud
- Puppet, Ansible
- Basic skills in python, java or another programming
- Agile and DevOps methodologies, continuous integration and
deployment, operations management
CCRi is a small engineering firm located in Charlottesville,
Virginia. We develop and deploy novel machine-learning approaches
to real problems at massive scale. Since 1992, weve been stopping
bombs, predicting piracy, and guiding disaster relief.
- Casual Work Environment
- Intellectually Challenging Work
- Health Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Base Plan Health Insurance including HSA and
dependent care FSA options
- Voluntary Life, Vision, Dental, Accident Insurance & Pet
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Defined Retirement Benefit
- Workplace Wellness & Financial Wellness Program
- Bike Commuter Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Time-Off Policy
- Want to know more? Check out our recruitment video:
The job description above is not intended to be comprehensive list.
Responsibilities, activities, duties, and/or tasks may change or be
assigned at any time.
CCRi is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce because we
know that our differences benefit our employees, our customers, and
our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, status as an individual with a
disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable
legally protected characteristics.
GA-CCRi participates in E-Verify, the federal program for
electronic verification of employment eligibility. Learn More at
Keywords: Ga-ccri, Charlottesville , System Administrator (TS/SCI Required), IT / Software / Systems , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!