Software Developer - Frameworks Specialist
Company: CACI International
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Job DescriptionWhat Youll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
- Implement prototypes and investigate best design approaches to in-development requirements in a fluid, flexible, responsive environment. Be ready to pivot and innovate
- Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable solutions via evolution of introductory through near-complete solution prototypes
- Design, develop, and implement web-enabled applications using a variety of modern technologies
- Produce artifacts detailing the software design, potentially including UML or SysML-style diagrams
- Utilize third-party software development frameworks, open-source libraries, and API's to rapidly develop basic application solutions
- Adapt commercial off-the-shelf and government off-the-shelf solutions to meet government customer needs and requirements
- Work in a collaborative, agile team environment
- Be willing to work in new, and potentially uncomfortable frameworks and methods; be flexible and open to both formal and informal methods; be willing to offer and then validate your recommendations with science, math, case studies, standards body recommendations, or academic proofs; no technology evangelists or unsupported declarations
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service skills and customer relationship management experience
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, processes, and techniques
- Experience with UML / SysML or other MBSE approaches, & the ability to create the appropriate artifacts
- Experience with database design techniques and philosophies
- Ability to learn at a fast pace and be able to rapidly learn and leverage third-party tools, SDKs, and APIs
- Excellent organization, communication and writing skills, and have the ability to express yourself in technical discussion via strategy, implementation and design of application environments
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills, with the ability to lead and manage the effort of others when necessary
- Active SECRET clearance
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and greater than 4 years of related work experience.These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with some or all of the following: JIRA, Subversion, USG IA development and security standards.
- Successful candidate will be imaginative, responsive and be able to communicate well with users.
- TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.Job LocationUS-Charlottesville-VA-CHARLOTTESVILLE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Charlottesville , Software Developer - Frameworks Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!