Senior Software Developer
Company: Harmonia Holdings Group LLC
Posted on: October 10, 2019
We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in
the United States for the past 10 years running and were selected
in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company.
Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly
talented, dedicated, and focused professionals who are the heart
and soul of Harmonia! With offices across the country, Harmonia
offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work
environment. Benefits include paid gym membership; comprehensive
coverage for medical, dental, life, and disability; 401(k)
matching; and vacations and holidays.
We have an exciting opportunity for multiple Senior-level and
Mid-level Software Developers to work as part of our team on
innovative and interesting software development projects. This
position may sit in either Charlottesville or Blacksburg, depending
on candidate preference. The ideal candidate will:
* Participate in research, design, and implementation of solutions
for challenging computer science problems and bleeding edge
* Participate in product design and planning.
* Maintain high levels of knowledge, skill, and competencies in
software development for an extensive range of project
* Translate design requirements and specifications into successful
* Create design and deployment documentation.
* Work in a team environment and share knowledge.
* Proactively enforce standards and best practices.
Mid-Level: 3+ years of professional experience as a software
engineer/developer using Java, Python or other technologies.
* Experience developing Web-based applications and web
* Experience in relational and/or non-relational databases such as
SQL or MongDB.
* Experience with any of the following technologies: VueJS, Maven,
AJAX, Kafka/AMQP, SOA, PKI.
* Experience with Source Control Management systems, such as GIT
(preferred) or SVN.
* Experience with continuous integration software build
* Experience in the following a plus: Microservices, Web Services,
* Understanding of Unit Testing and associated frameworks, e.g.
* Experience working in an Agile software development
* Ability to work well and collaborate with peers in a
team-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
* 4-year college degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Prior experience working with federal government clients, such as
* DoD Secret level clearance a plus.
* US Citizenship is required
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer. Harmonia does and
will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment
individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We are
committed to treating qualified individuals equally without
discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, gender
identity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical
or mental disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Harmonia Holdings Group LLC, Charlottesville , Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!