Company: University of Virginia
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Serve as the first line of support for Health System IT
customers resolving a wide range of issues and inquiries relating
to PCs printers peripherals operating systems software and
departmental and institutional systems. Process incoming requests
and calls from internal and external customers as well as
- Resolves inquiries PC printer and clinical/departmental system
issues within the Medical Center.
- Ensures a follow-up of 95% of all assisted calls are answered
within 24 hours of receipt.
- System outages are communicated to all designated customers and
leadership affected using established procedures.
- Troubleshoots Issues and Workflow: Problems and issues are
detected in a timely manner Proficient in troubleshooting
techniques Documentation issues are identified and potential
solutions offered in a timely and concise manner
- Proactively escalate unresolved problems to the appropriate
group or leadership member.
- Identify effective and efficient process improvement solutions
and opportunities Innovative solutions are produced by working
cooperatively with others both internal and external to HIT.
- Participation in internal and external committees and work
groups are conducted in a professional manner.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may
be assigned.Position Compensation Range: $19.62 - $31.38
- Education: High School Degree or Post High School Tech
- Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to be onsite in Charlottesville, VAPHYSICAL DEMANDSJob
requires sitting for prolonged periods. Proficient communicative,
auditory and visual skills; Attention to detail and ability to
write legibly. The University of Virginia, i ncluding the UVA
Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of
Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physicians Group and the Claude Moore
Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the
diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is
excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives
and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative
action employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, color,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national
or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and
family medical or genetic information.
Keywords: University of Virginia, Charlottesville , Helpdesk, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!