Manager of ERP Systems: PeopleSoft FSCM and Kronos
Company: University of Virginia
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Manager of ERP Systems is responsible for oversight of daily
operations of the Business Systems team building workforce
capability in alignment with business goals. Initiatives are
specifically related to the implementation and maintenance of ERP
systems, including applications supporting Supply Chain, Finance,
Accounting, time and attendance, and workforce scheduling. The
manager will play a leadership role in bringing value to Health
Information & Technology customers through the successful
deployment and use of ERP applications. The manager must deliver
sustainable, integrated processes, associated with high performing
organizations and work environments.
Experience in healthcare project management or health
information technology preferred; as well as direct experience
managing PeopleSoft FSCM or Kronos.
- Responsible for daily operations of the analysts, programmers,
and database administrators on the Business Systems team in Health
Information & Technology.
- Effectively provide consultation and engage key stakeholders as
sponsor, champion, and driver of technology initiatives to meet
- Manage large, long-term projects to deliver on-time, on-budget
- Partner with the Project Management Office to collaborate on
oversight for enterprise level applications upgrades and
- Communicate effectively with customers to resolve issues and
- Responsible for creating and implementing approaches to change
management and strategies for communication to ensure successful
change implementations tied to business results.
- Direct and lead planning efforts for the implementation of new
ERP applications, upgrades, and system changes.
- Serve on Request for Proposal committees in partnership with
- Oversee the development and implementation of training for new
ERP Systems employees.
- Participate in the process of recruiting, onboarding, and
terminating ERP Systems team members.
- In partnership with the director, accurately forecast and
manage the budget for the department and ensure that any
expenditures are within the budget.
- Support innovation and organizational change to improve
- Participate in leadership activities to support the strategic
plan of the Medical Center.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Experience: Five years of relevant experience required.
Required to be on-site in Charlottesville, VA. Relocation
reimbursement may be offered.
Position Compensation Range: $102,835.20 - $164,528.00
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System
which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and
Nursing, UVA Physician's Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences
Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our
faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing
itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political
affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic
Keywords: University of Virginia, Charlottesville , Manager of ERP Systems: PeopleSoft FSCM and Kronos, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!