Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Company: National Recruiters
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Currently looking for Board Certified Nurse Practitioners to
conduct Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Advantage members
across multiple counties. Excellent supplemental income
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner - Health
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk
- Conduct a comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to
identify all active and chronic disease conditions and determine
all physical, mental, and social needs present at the time of the
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy
and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions
identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care
Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided
- Master' s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse
Practitioner (NP) license.
- See patients within the county of the posted location and
Keywords: National Recruiters, Charlottesville , Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!