Masters Of Social Work
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Looking for a MSW position where you can take the lead in
patient care? What about a company that is family owned and
operated yet still holds a nationally recognized name? Look no
further than Interim HealthCare!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice, and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time. Interim offers the security of
working for an established company. Nationally, Interim Healthcare
has been providing great jobs for great people for over 50 years
and our family owned franchise since 1991! That kind of stability
combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect
Compensation for Medical Social Worker (MSW):
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive per visit pay.
- Mileage Reimbursement $0.45 per mile.
Benefits for PRN Medical Social Worker (MSW):
- Open Enrollment twice annually for PRN staff.
- Health Benefits Minimum Essential Coverage, Dental, Vision,
Short Term Disability, and Indemnity Medical Plans.
- Time Off Benefits PTO accrual based on amount worked.
Minimum Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities Required for
Medical Social Worker (MSW):
- Master or doctoral prepared graduate with a degree in social
work from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work
- One (1) year of social work experience in a health care
- Current CPR Certification.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license.
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
Essential Functions for Medical Social Worker (MSW):
- Assesses the psychosocial status, establishing, monitoring, and
delivering care as it relates to meeting the psychosocial needs of
the patient/client, as directed by the physicians plan of plan of
- Assists the physician and other health care team members in
assessing and understanding the significant social and emotional
needs related to the health problems of the patient/client.
- Develops the plan of care in consultation with the physician
and other team members.
- Assists with the coordination of care of all assigned
patients/clients to assess and identify needs and review the
Interim HealthCare range of services resulting in achievement of
expected goals, active participation in case conferences and making
suggestions to appropriate supervisors.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Utilizes and provides the patient/family with appropriate
community resources as needed.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Charlottesville , Masters Of Social Work, Other , charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!