Senior Data Scientist
Company: Prescient Edge
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Prescient Edge is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to support a
Federal government client. As a Senior Data Scientist, you
- Conduct data analytics, data engineering, data mining,
exploratory analysis, predictive analysis, and statistical analysis
as well as use scientific techniques to correlate data into
graphical, written, visual, and verbal narrative products, enabling
more informed analytic decisions.
- Proactively retrieve information from various sources, analyze
it for better understanding about the data set, and build AI tools
that automate certain processes.
- Create various ML-based tools or processes, such as
recommendation engines or automated lead scoring systems.
- Perform statistical analysis, apply data mining techniques, and
build high quality prediction systems.
- Utilize skills in data visualization and graphical
applications, including Microsoft Office (Power BI) and Tableau;
major data science languages, such as R and Python; managing and
merging of disparate data sources, preferably through R, Python, or
SQL; statistical analysis; and data mining algorithms.
- Utilize prior experience with large data Multi-INT analytics,
ML, and automated predictive analytics.
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent
upon contract award.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and
serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that
end, we provide employees with a best in class benefits package
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision,
dental, and orthodontia coverage
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job
training, tuition reimbursement, and networking
- A positive work environment where employees are respected,
supported, and engaged
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Minimum of 12 years of experience related to the specific
position with at least a portion of the experience within the last
- Master's Degree in an area related to the position from a
college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the
U.S. Department of Education; may substitute with a bachelor's
degree related to the position from a college or university
accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of
Education and an additional 5 years of related senior-level
experience for a total of 17 years.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and understanding of the
activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrated mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic
methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields
that affect tradecraft methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique
research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and
contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrated in-depth analysis of analytic operations and
knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC
boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with minimal to
- Demonstrated ability to review analytic products for cogent
arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for
- Ability to routinely test analytic rigor of analytic
Prescient Edge is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded
as a counterintelligence (CI)/ Human Intelligence (HUMINT) company
in 2008. It is a global operations and solutions integrator
delivering full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training,
security, and technology R&D support solutions to the
Department of Defense (DoD) and Throughout the Intelligence
Keywords: Prescient Edge, Charlottesville , Senior Data Scientist, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!