Posted on: May 3, 2021
General Manager in Training
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as
fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make
the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to
celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the
- Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions
through open dialogue
- Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn
every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our
teams and communities.
In the role of GMIT you will gain hands-on experience in a
progressively defined program to evolve your supervisory
experience, business acumen, and overall ability to independently
lead a restaurant operation. Throughout your time as a GMIT, you
will be expected to learn and master the following competency-based
leadership and operational skills including but not limited to:
Putting Customers First, Adapting to Change, Fostering
Collaboration, Achieving Results, Developing Yourself & Others.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Management Team and Team Members to ensure
our guests receive mind-blowing experiences
- Deliver memorable guest experiences and coach other Managers
how to partner with the General Manager on recruiting, orientation,
training, and performance evaluations of Team Members and
- Ensure team members and Management team are trained properly
using CAVA tools.
- Provide performance feedback and recognition to Team Members on
a consistent basis
- Assist and learn from the General Manager to execute
administration duties including P&L, budgets, and cost controls
regarding food, beverage and labor goals
- Proven track record of coaching and developing team
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather
Benefits at CAVA?
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits
available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution*
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
- indicates eligible qualifying positions
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status,
sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any
other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal,
state, or local law.
General Manager in Training | Kitchen Manager | Shift Leader |
BOH Manager | HOH Manager | Restaurant Manager | Service Manager |
FOH Manager | Hourly Assistant Manager | Shift Manager | Restaurant
| Full Time
Keywords: Cava, Charlottesville , GMIT, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!