Team Lead (IRN Focused)
Company: PAE Government Services Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
Team Lead (IRN Focused)
- Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative
support to assist analysts, engineers and scientists involved in a
variety of intelligence disciplines and activities.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, building and
maintaining databases; monitor intelligence; assists with
administration and management of RFIs; produces metrics; provides
cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support,
system-high to-low transfers between JWICS, SIPRNet, NIPRNet and
other U.S. and Allied/Partner systems.
- Produces Metrics, graphics and briefings as required to support
production management and mission management functions.
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the
specific functions outlined in the specified labor category
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD
classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and
synthesizing multiple sources of information. Demonstrates
understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited
to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability
to defend analytic judgments with sound, logical conclusions and
adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information,
evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise
analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing
materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy matrices and / or
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a
concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with
strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including,
but not limited to obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and
maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize nuances and resolve
contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic
methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques, or
alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions and theories
to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and
mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not
limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil's Advocacy,
High-Impact / Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and
Alternative Futures Analysis.
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection
capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to,
technical sensors / platforms and human intelligence sources
related to the labor category.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluation collected intelligence
reporting, engaging with collection managers and developing
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that
affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences
for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from
information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex,
seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates
ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a
range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organization,
and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal
oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC
members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing
analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and
comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted
or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing,
and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and
validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor
category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic
methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields
that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define
comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable
rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and
knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC
boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal to
- Demonstrated ability to review analytic products for cogent
arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for
conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to
the specific labor category with at least a portion of the
experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master's Degree in an area related to the
labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency
recognized by the U.S. Department of Education: or have a
Bachelor's degree related to the labor category from a college or
university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S.
Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related Senior
experience for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master's
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring
practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United
States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation,
marital status, family structure, medical condition including
genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental
or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the
job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or
any other protected category under federal, state, or local
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc, Charlottesville , Team Lead (IRN Focused), Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!