SEO Content Specialist
Company: CJ Pony Parts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CJ Pony Parts is looking for a full-time SEO (Search Engine
Optimization) Content Specialist to join our growing search
marketing team! Successful candidates will be responsible for
writing website content for an Inc. 5000 company that specializes
in the sale of Ford Mustang performance and restoration parts.
The SEO Content Specialist's responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Learning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills and applying
them to writing tasks.
- Researching and writing resource center articles.
- Fully understanding business objectives and being able to
translate these objectives into action plans.
- Learning keyword research tactics and applying them to writing
- Writing informative articles about the car/truck industry.
- Constantly researching the latest tools and techniques in web
- Communicating with other company departments to ensure joint
strategic marketing objectives are in step with SEO activity.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A completed bachelors degree from an accredited university in a
related field or sufficient work experience.
- Ability to learn and strong work ethic. You will receive a wide
range of training starting on your first day.
- Advanced writing and research skills.
- Critical thinking skills. Search engines change daily and the
strategies that worked yesterday might not work today.
- The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job. They set
lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves.
- High character. Company culture is important to us.
- Technical knowledge. You should be familiar with e-commerce and
have a pulse on the latest and greatest of the online world.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization and pay-per-click
- Strong research skills.
- Experience with website copywriting.
- Understanding of internet marketing business models and
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Enthusiasm about the car/truck industry.
- Experience within the automotive and tech communities.
- Competitive salary
- Exciting work environment (we put our ping pong table and
Nintendo 64 to good use)
- Lots of coffee and espresso
- Cereal bar
- Very affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life and disability insurance
- Company-paid training and continuing education
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible work hours
- Company-paid holidays
Who are we?
Founded in 1985 by two friends and their passion for driving a
cool, classic Mustang, CJ Pony Parts is all about the love of
automotive restoration and performance hobby. Our ongoing mission:
The improvement of the automotive communities' ability to enjoy
their hobby is accomplished with an easy-to-use and function-rich
website backed by some of the best professional automotive
enthusiasts in the business who work 24/7 to ensure the best
quality and customer service!
Our culture is critical to our success and is based on our Core
Values of Teamwork, Respect, Customer Service, Integrity, and
Innovation. We are passionate about what we do and value
positivity. Sound interesting? If you're ready to work for a
company who values your skills and what you can bring to the table,
please submit your resume today!
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized
to work in the United States. CJ Pony Parts is an Equal Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: CJ Pony Parts, Charlottesville , SEO Content Specialist, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!