HVT Targeting Analyst
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 1, 2021
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
- Government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of
8-years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience.
- 3 -years of related experience.
- Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter
IED analysis and experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst
- This position requires a minimum of a 6-month deployment.
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management
Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques
including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link
analysis and network or social network analysis. The Contractor
shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A,
CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS,
ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- Be proficient at using basic computer applications and
intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and
product development; possess strong research, writing and editing
skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of
tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting
counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- Understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and
- Possess any of the following MOS: 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D,
18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132,
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting a SOF Task Force highly desired and
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Charlottesville , HVT Targeting Analyst, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!