Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Conducts analytic production on the full range of unique
identifying human characteristics and modalities to include, but
not limited to, fingerprints, deoxybronucleic acid (DNA), iris
scans, voiceprints, facial recognition features, and behavior for
the purposes of identifying and tracking persons and networks.
- Fuses identity attributes to include, but not limited to,
biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual, and reputational
information related to individuals and intelligence associated with
those attributes to identify and assess threat individuals and
networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity,
objectives, intent, and potential courses of action.
- Analyzes friendly and adversary biometric systems to understand
their capabilities, vulnerabilities, and to inform the U.S. Defense
- Supports the Production and Coordination of Doctrine and policy
documents, in accordance with applicable DoD authorities and
guidance, to facilitate and advance I2 across the DIE.
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that
affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences
for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from
information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex,
seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates
ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a
range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organization,
and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal
oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC
members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing
analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and
comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching
multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting,
designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument
evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor
category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic
methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields
that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define
comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable
rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and
knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC
boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal to
- Demonstrated ability to review analytic products for cogent
arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for
conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience
related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of
the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master’s Degree in an area related to
the labor category from a college or university accredited by an
agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education: or have a
Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or
university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S.
Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related Senior
experience for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Charlottesville , Contract Lead, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!