Deputy Program Manager - CONUS
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Deputy Program Manager - CONUS
- Manages Project and Contract Operations to ensure production
schedules are met, system resources are utilized effectively, and
that proper relationships are established between customers.
- Responsible for cost, schedule performance and risk
identification / mitigation on projects including but not limited
to systems, tools, equipment software, facilities and other
activities coordinates resolutions production-related
- Responsible for supervising the production of all-source
intelligence analysis and must have experience managing programs of
similar (or greater) size and or complexity.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection
Management Cycle, Biometric Collection Cycle, watchlisting, all
applicable regulations, publications, manuals and local policies
and procedures, theaters of operation, knowledge of the deployment
cycle and process and intelligence analytical techniques including
Identity Intelligence analysis.
- Responsible for organizing programs in accordance with the
mission and goals and supporting the strategic direction of the
- Development and oversight of budgets and operating plans for
the contract; overseeing the evaluation to assess program strengths
and identify areas for improvement.
- Regularly meet with stakeholders and producing accurate and
timely reports of program status through the life of the
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the
specific functions outlined in the specified labor category
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD
classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and
synthesizing multiple sources of information. Demonstrates
understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited
to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability
to defend analytic judgments with sound, logical conclusions and
adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information,
evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise
analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing
materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy matrices and / or
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a
concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with
strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including,
but not limited to obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and
maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize nuances and resolve
contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic
methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques, or
alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions and theories
to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and
mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not
limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil’s Advocacy,
High-Impact / Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and
Alternative Futures Analysis.
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection
capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to,
technical sensors / platforms and human intelligence sources
related to the labor category.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluation collected intelligence
reporting, engaging with collection managers and developing
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor
category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic
methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields
that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define
comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable
rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and
knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC
boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal to
- Demonstrated ability to review analytic products for cogent
arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for
conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience
related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of
the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master’s Degree in an area related to
the labor category from a college or university accredited by an
agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education: or have a
Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or
university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S.
Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related Senior
experience for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Charlottesville , Deputy Program Manager - CONUS, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!