Housekeeping Room Attendant Staybridge Suites Charlottesville
Company: Staybridge Suites Charlottesville Airport
Posted on: June 3, 2021
***SIGN ON BONUS***
The Staybridge Suites is now hiring motivated Room Attendants!
Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality
industry that will cultivate an exceptional guest experience. If
you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities
to thrive within LTDs growing portfolio of properties, we have an
immediate opening for you to join our team as a
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleanliness, arrangement,
and supply of guest rooms in an assigned section.
- Clean and return vacant dirty rooms to a vacant ready status,
and occupied dirty rooms to an occupied clean status. Cleaning
includes lighting fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, mattresses,
furniture, windows and windowsills and coverings, floors and
carpets and kitchen area.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses and writing
- Tidy guest rooms as required.
- Assist in general clean program by changing all blankets,
bedspreads, and mattress pads every 60 days or to brand
- Complete assigned daily room projects (thresholds, patios,
- Assist in the carpet care program by spot cleaning guestroom
carpets as the room is being cleaned.
- Maintain a clean and orderly housekeeping cart.
- Report any material discrepancies beyond the scope of the
Housekeeping Department to the Engineering Department via Front
Desk hot log or work order.
- Assist in maintaining other areas of the hotel in a clean and
orderly condition, (i.e. associate lounge, associate locker room,
and back of the house area).
- Respond to guest requests and inquiries expeditiously.
- Maintain consistently high standards as outlined in the
- Other duties, projects, and tasks as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills
and abilities required:
- Have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and
- Requires excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to move luggage, packages or furniture weighing up
to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel
development and management for more than 30 years and is a
recognized leader managing top-performing brands under Marriott,
Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTDs core values focus on people, relationships and
opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding
partners and to this day continues to guide the successful
performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the
highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team
of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience
that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people
are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them.
We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement
opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive
benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding
in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Group Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Training and Development, Opportunities for Growth, and Much
For more information about joining the LTD family, please visit
www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Staybridge Suites Charlottesville Airport, Charlottesville , Housekeeping Room Attendant Staybridge Suites Charlottesville, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!