Second Assistant Superintendent
Company: The Boar's Head
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Responsible for directing and participating in the construction
and maitenance of the Birdwood Golf Course. Assist in the
supervision and training of staff in all aspects of golf course
- Assist in supervision of staff in all aspects of golf course
- Apply chemicals to golf course.
- Maintain records of chemicals, construction and safety.
- Assist in maintaining of irrigation system and records.
- Assist in the maintenance of all practice facilities.
- Assist the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent as
needed and assume all of his/her job responsibilities in his/her
- Mow greens, tees, fairways and roughs.
- Rake and edge sand bunkers.
- Change cups and pin locations.
- Hand water greens and tees.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Contribute to overall resort team effort by completing
additional duties as assigned.
Ability to obtain a Registered Spray Technician License within
one year, if not obtained already.
- Some experience in golf, farming and/or related landscape
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays,
weekends and nights if needed.
- Previous experience in equipment operation i.e. Tractors,
Mowers and Backhoe.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Certified Chemical Applicator License.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous irrigation repair experience.
- Previous experience in equipment repair.
- Previous golf course maintenance experience.
Keywords: The Boar's Head, Charlottesville , Second Assistant Superintendent, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!