Company: Worcester Eisenbrandt Construction
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Eisenbrandt (WEI), specializing in
historic preservation construction is looking for a talented
HIRING BONUS OF $500.00
after completing 90 days of employment!!!
Worcester Eisenbrandt will challenge you
by offering you new experiences working on a variety of
WEI offers an outstanding company culture and dynamic work
environment. This is a full-time position with benefits,
including but not limited to: health, dental, vision, paid time off
and paid holidays. Competitive pay.
General Information about the job:
- Take measurement of distances and materials to establish the
dimension/size of a structure
- Cut, shape, and smooth the surface of materials using power
saws and sanders
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations to minimize risk of
- Erect ladders and scaffolding in order to assemble wood/metal
parts above ground level
- Use plumb bobs, levels and squares to ensure an even and level
- Work and maintain knowledge of various construction materials
among which include wood, fiberglass, steel, and concrete
- Read and interpret building plans/blueprint for large and
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of
installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and
measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Build shoots and concrete forms for pouring cement mixtures
during large constructions
- Must be dependable and reliable, follow direction, perform some
layout, general math skills, ability to read installation
instructions, and work within tolerances
- Experience with staining
- Dependable, reliable, fulfills responsibilities.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of
your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing,
lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of
- Able to wear common protective or safety equipment such as
safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hearing protection, breathing
and hard hats when needed.
- Strong work ethics of integrity and honesty.
- Minimum of three years experience of carpentry experience.
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance on scaffolds and
ladders, lift and carry objects weighing up-to 50 pounds.
- Experience working on historic properties is helpful.
APPLY TO THIS LINK:
It is the policy of Worcester Eisenbrandt, Inc. (WEI, Inc.) to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, WEI will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
The physical demands and working conditions described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position,
subject to reasonable accommodation.
WEI, Inc. confirms work authorization through E-Verify, drug
screening and criminal background check.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Worcester Eisenbrandt Construction, Charlottesville , Carpenter (finished), Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!