Company: US Government Other Agencies and Independent Organ
Posted on: June 6, 2021
If selected, you will be part of OPM, Facilities Security &
Emergency Management, Security Services Division. In this position,
you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing,
administering a physical security, information security, and
emergency action programs at an OPM facility.
Learn more about this agency
- Conducts audits and initiates corrective measures for security
programs and emergency action programs at an OPM facility and
provide a written report of findings and recommend corrective
- Administers an integrated security management system, which
includes, electronic access control system, CCTV camera systems,
intrusion detection system, and local intercom systems in
accordance with industry standards.
- Conduct formal and informal training on physical security
systems, security awareness, crime prevention, classified national
security information, and Occupant emergency plan.
- Conducts investigations/inquiries into reported security
concerns or violations and make recommendations for appropriate
administrative and law enforcement intervention.
- Administer issuance of HSPD-12 PIV and temporary access
- Provides authoritative information and assistance to senior
officials concerning physical security and the protection of
classified national security information.
- Administers corrective action to facilities based on
discussions with management.
- Analyze highly complex security information and emergency
0080 Security Administration
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary
- Complete the initial online assessment and USAHire Assessment,
Applicants must have at least one year of experience equivalent
to the GS-12 level in the Federal service that includes providing a
full range of security services in physical security and
information security programs to include analysis and testing of a
variety of established techniques and methods to evaluate
alternatives and arrive at decision, conclusion or
You must meet all qualification and eligibility requirements by
the closing date of this announcement.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including
volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace
Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional;
philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social).
Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and
skills and can provide valuable training and experience that
translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for
all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
This job does not have an education qualification
Keywords: US Government Other Agencies and Independent Organ, Charlottesville , Security Specialist, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!