HVAC Service Technician
Company: Comfort Systems USA
Posted on: June 6, 2021
ColonialWebb is seeking experienced and career-minded Service
Technicians with strong commercial HVAC experience to join our
Charlottesville Building Services team!
- We are recruiting qualified candidates living anywhere between
the west end of Richmond over to the Charlottesville area.
- We have a determined focus to be the employer of choice in our
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to
hiring a diverse workforce.
There's no better place to develop your skills or establish a
career, than ColonialWebb!
What you will do:
- Use your HVAC skills and experience to troubleshoot, repair,
and maintain medium to large sized complex heating and cooling
systems and associated control systems.
- Diagnose causes of breakdowns, test parts with appropriate
instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary
repairs to equipment and associated components.
- Primary areas of expertise include rooftop units, heat pumps,
DX systems, pneumatic and electrical control systems.
- Work with a dynamic team to meet the needs of our
What we are looking for:
- Current or previous work experience as a Service Technician
with a specialization in troubleshooting, servicing and repairing
commercial HVAC equipment
- Highly skilled at diagnosing, repairing, and performing
maintenance on commercial HVAC systems and related controls
- Applicable Journeyman's license (preferred, but not
- Universal EPA certification
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Possess a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen
and background check
What we will offer you:
Our culture is all about care. So, it's no surprise that we'll
take care of you at ColonialWebb. Service technicians with
exceptional skills and experience can expect:
- Top market, competitive wages based on experience
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development
- A recognition culture!
- Company van
- Steady work and overtime opportunities
- Generous personal leave; paid holidays and bereavement
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance (with
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Dynamic leadership
- Tablet / mobile phone
- Service lead incentives
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral incentives
- Scholarship program for employees' children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, cell phone
- And much more
Who we are:
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and
electrical contractors in the Mid-South Atlantic region. We proudly
serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the
Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We
specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial
Refrigeration, Special Projects, and Manufacturing.
How to apply:
Employment applications are accepted online at
www.ColonialWebb.com/careers. EOE M/W/Disability/Vets
For technical assitance with your application, please contact
our support team at 1-877-252-2168. We are an equal opportunity
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose
Keywords: Comfort Systems USA, Charlottesville , HVAC Service Technician, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!