Technical Targeting Analyst - Mid-Level
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CACI is seeking a Technical Targeting Analyst (mid-level) to
lead and manage the production of various products in coordination
with technical collection and exploitation officers. This position
will research and exploit key data sources to make recommendation
for intelligence operations. This includes to identification of the
right interties, vulnerabilities, and technology trends to enable
new collections that are critical to a range of hard targets. This
position must contain the combination of all-source analytical
expertise and targeting experience with significant scientific
expertise as it pertains to chemical and biological issues related
to the IC.
- Produce foundational intelligence documents and other products
for a range of hard targets.
- Utilize measurement and signals intelligence expertise to
identify unique signatures and observables.
- Produce intelligence products and assessments for various
activities and locations utilizing open source and community
- Conduct all-source collection assessments in support of CONOPS
and support plans.
- Prepare briefings to communicate findings in clear and concise
terms to military, IC partners, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with COCOMs, members of the
IC, and other government agencies for planning and
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- A degree in life science (biology, botany, microbiology) or
chemistry (physical, organic, biochemistry)
- 5+ years of experience in technical all-source analysis and /
- Active TS/SCI with CI polygraph.
- All-source analytical expertise and experience conducting
target network profiling for collection operations.
- Open-source, collections management, and/or operational HUMINT
- Experience utilizing tools and databases such as CRATE,
COLOSEUM, PROTON, CHROME, JIVA-V, GIMS, PRISM, GALE, NMRS,
OSCAR-MS, Palantir, and Pulse.
Nice to have and desired qualifications:
- Advanced degree in life science (biology, botany,
microbiology), chemistry (physical, organic, biochemistry), or
- Department of Defense All-Source Analysis Certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Charlottesville , Technical Targeting Analyst - Mid-Level, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!