Scheduling Coordinator - OR
Company: University of Virginia
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Under the direction of the manager or designee supports the
functions of the Scheduling Office by facilitating and producing
the ORMIS Daily OR Schedule and its supporting documents in a
timely and accurate fashion.
- Communicates effectively using established
- Communicates effectively with ancillary departments.
- Communicates effectively within the department.
- Contributes to and assists with the professional development of
- Accurately schedules procedures in the ORMIS system.
- Provides reporting printing and distribution of the Surgical
Schedule and related information reports in a timely manner.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may
Position Compensation Range: $13.12 - $20.34 Hourly
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of
desktop computers. The job does occasionally require traveling some
distance to attend meetings, and programs.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System
which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and
Nursing, UVA Physician's Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences
Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our
faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing
itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political
affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic
Keywords: University of Virginia, Charlottesville , Scheduling Coordinator - OR, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!