We are looking for a Digital Solutions Sales Manager to join our
Graphics Sales Team. You will be responsible for achieving the
budgeted sales plan for digital imaging sales in your
We are looking for something in the Mid-Atlantic territory.
Responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
- Achieve established sales quota in assigned territory through
effective promotion of Digital Imaging portfolio.
- Use the resources within the digital imaging group and outside
manufacturer representatives to drive the business in the assigned
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing
- Work with the sales representatives in the territory to develop
new account opportunities for digital imaging products.
- Assist the inside sales team to drive low revenue products like
HP and Epson.
- Insure that we are moving each Jeti, Anapurna, Esko and Colex
equipment, effectively through the sales cycle including proposal
development, handling objections and closing.
- Work with service organization to ensure customer satisfaction
with our digital imaging accounts.
- Maintain full responsibility for an accurate forecast on the
SalesLink and other systems.
- Prepare presentations and be technically proficient with the
Agfa full line of digital printing equipment
- Keep sales management advised of the competitive
- Manage an expense budget
- Minimum five years' experience selling high end capital
equipment in the graphic arts industry
- Core competency of technical and business skills necessary to
close sales of high end graphic arts equipment
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and commitment to customers
- Critical attention to detail
- Knowledge of assigned geography
- Highly computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Highly proficient in negotiation and communication skills
within all levels of an organization.
What we offer now and in the future:
- Dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and
strong product portfolio.
- Challenging environment combined with a supportive management
- Career development and growth.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and
Curious about this opportunity? We also know that a job contains
more than just bullets! Apply! We love to tell you more about our
company, the content of the function, responsibilities and
possibilities. Just apply! Talk Soon.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the
opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of
individuals, training and career development programs, and a
competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be
part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa Offset & Inkjet Solutions and follow us on
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law (Poster Supplement)
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to
request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment
application process, Please contact email@example.com
Nearest Major Market: Charlottesville
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia
Job Segment: Sales Management, Social Media, Outside Sales,
Manager, Sales, Marketing, Management