Chemical Engineer (Mid)
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
CACI is seeking a Chemical Engineer (Mid) to perform and manage
the production of various products in coordination with project and
program leadership. This position will research and exploit key
data sources to assess technical capabilities of foreign ground
forces, populate and maintain databases on foreign conventional
weapons and command, control, communications, computers,
intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems. This
position will leverage and apply chemical expertise to developing
weapon technology, combat environments, and tactics to develop
assessments of intentions and capabilities, limitations, and
vulnerabilities of military systems and technologies.
- Integrate and analyze technical information on foreign chemical
systems and technologies. This includes but is not limited to
explosives, solid and liquid propellants, pyrotechnics, and other
energetic materials associated with weapons systems for the purpose
of operation, warheads, propulsion, and other applications.
- Determine technical omissions, discrepancies, and reliability
of all-source material by applying known technical constraints on
equipment operation or technology application, and extrapolating
from established data on foreign equipment characteristics, foreign
research and development (R&D) and production
- Conduct analysis of current and future system capabilities,
limitations, and/or vulnerabilities resulting in the production of
comprehensive all-source assessments, engineering analysis reports
of assessed technical capabilities, and populate and maintain
databases on conventional weapons and systems.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- MA/MS degree in a related scientific field (Chemistry, Chemical
- 3+ years of experience as a Chemical Engineer on DoD related
programs and projects.
- Active in scope DoD TS/SCI security clearance. Must be willing
to obtain a CI Polygraph
- Ability to conduct analysis and produce comprehensive technical
assessments that include independent research and technical
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal
oversight while maintaining focus on research objectives defined by
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Charlottesville , Chemical Engineer (Mid), Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!