System Software Analyst (TS/SCI)
Company: COLSA Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
National Ground Intelligence Center, Charlottesville, VA
Level of Clearance Required
- Responsible for the technical intelligence analysis of weapon
systems and C4 networks.
- Technical analysis includes analyzing printed circuit boards,
hardware devices such as microprocessors, digital signal processors
(DPS) and field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) design, extraction
of firmware, analysis of software and firmware to understand the
capabilities and performance of the system based on software
- Analysis includes embedded systems and with networking and
real-time operating system integration. Analyzes protocols used in
C4 systems and reverse engineers' unknown protocols.
- Identifies customer requirements, Intelligence Community (IC)
priorities, intelligence gaps, collection opportunities, and new
technology or system developments to plan analytical products.
- Applies engineering/scientific knowledge and experience to
research and analyze C4 topics utilizing data research and modeling
and simulation tools.
- Creates hardware emulators for dynamic analysis of complex
software systems. Coordinates and collaborates with IC partners and
customer activities to share and corroborate analytical
- Develops collection, research, and analytical plans. Produces
S&TI intelligence products, such as system capability and
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at
our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with
opportunity and be a part of our "Family of Professionals!" Learn
about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical or computer
engineering, computer science, or directly related field of study.
Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of education
requirement at the discretion/approval of government customer.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- In depth understanding of computer engineering, computer
architecture, programming, and the interface of hardware and
software in embedded special purpose systems.
- Experience in applying knowledge of the principles, concepts,
and techniques in computer science and electrical engineering to
produce targeted S&TI products of weapon systems. Specifically
includes ability to apply knowledge of multiple software programing
languages to understand critical software functionality of weapon
- Experience with C++ Python and Assembly
- Experience in researching, creating, developing, and delivering
professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical approaches
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Military and tactical experience, such as foreign doctrine,
tactical employment of systems, or supervision of such systems and
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
or national origin.
Keywords: COLSA Corporation, Charlottesville , System Software Analyst (TS/SCI), Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!