UI/UX Specialist - (Telecommute)
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to
understand our customer requirements and any technical limitations,
as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user
research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into
sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups,
and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to help
design the overall functionality of the application, and to ensure
a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with
More About this Role:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with
Development Leads and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how
sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching
conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences
for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and
mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to
core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- U.S. Citizen with active SECRET clearance
- Six or more years of UX design experience.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed
requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client
needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and
conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid
prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility (508)
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including
synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with
teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly
deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and
innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's
latest trends and technologies.
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience working on an agile development team.
- Experience working with multiple IC customers
- Active TS/SCI clearance (will be submitted for a CI polygraph,
if candidate does not already possess one.)
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-CHARLOTTESVILLE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Charlottesville , UI/UX Specialist - (Telecommute), Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!