Company: Addiction Recovery Services
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company that
is making a significant difference in people's lives, all while
supporting our employees and their needs!
The PRN Pharmacist is responsible for ensuring accurate
dispensing of medication to be consumed outside of the clinic.
- Using approved take home containers and the Methasoft
Dispensing System; pours take home doses for each patient in
accordance with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations
governing the dispensing of methadone.
- Performs inventory reconciliations at the conclusion of each
- Assists Director of Nursing in completing regular full narcotic
physical inventories as required by DEA and Virginia Department of
- Be proficient with State Licensure Standards, CARF Standards,
42 CFR and HIPAA standards and Company policies.
- Ethical Conduct
- Technical Capacity
- Graduation from an accredited pharmacy program
- License from the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Pharmacist.
- An understanding of drug addiction and methadone
- Successful completion of State required background check and
required trainings (i.e. CPR and First Aid Training).
- Completion of Human Rights and Behavioral intervention
- Hours: Thursday 3-5pm and Occasional coverage on Tuesday's
Keywords: Addiction Recovery Services, Charlottesville , Pharmacist PRN, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!