Registered Nurse (RN) Open House 9/16 - You're Invited!
Posted on: September 16, 2021
1460 Pantops Mountain
Place, Charlottesville, Virginia, 22911, United
States of America
We are having an RN Open House on Thursday, September 16th. See
What: A chance to talk with members of our
team and ask any questions you have about the RN position and
When: Thursday, September 16 4:30 - 7:00 PM
Where: Charlottesville, VA (you'll receive the address once
the time is confirmed)
1. Submit an application here.
2. You will be sent an email to complete our online
assessment - please complete the assessment ASAP.
3. A recruiter will review your resume and assessment, and
then reach out to you to invite you to the event.
If you haven’t considered working in dialysis before, read on as
we think that you should. Dialysis Experience
is NOT required.
Are you feeling stuck in your current role and looking for a
patient-care career where there is room to grow? Or are you looking
to start your career in healthcare? We want to meet you!
Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
Our Registered Nurses can
look forward to:
- Training in a specialty area
- Career Growth
- Developing long-term relationships with patients
- No Sundays!
- Only working every other Saturday
- Opportunity to get tuition assistance to become an
- Competitive pay and amazing benefits
If you're ready to apply for one of our positions or have
applied in the past, or if you're not sure if it's right for you
and want to speak with members of our team - we want to meet
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life
in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional
difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing
with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
If you haven’t considered Nephrology before, read on as we think
that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship
with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a
central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work
alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social
workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are
often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique
treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of
nursing skills and knowledge.
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee a group of patients (census
dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up. You
will work with your head, heart and hands each day.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per
week. Schedule times will vary by locations but most of our
RNs work early morning or days shifts. Some holidays
- A clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS’s standards in the government’s
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most including:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace®,
backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and
- Paid training: DaVita offers all new dialysis teammates
a robust, paid training program to help you learn the right
dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita
is committed to providing robust development and experiences for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
journey. We offer programs such as:
- THRIVE: Develops high-potential nurses, clinical coordinators
and clinic nurse managers into operational
- DSSL & SPARK – Gives clinical teammates the chance to develop
their supervisory and leadership skill set
- 100+ CEU courses at no cost
- Gateway: A web-based application available to teammates for
career planning, learning and training, and recognition. It allows
you to access new courses and CE credits and explore career paths
on your own time. It also has a newsfeed to keep you up to date on
Village news and functions as a social platform to connect you to
Some details about this position:
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with
a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may
be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
You know, the way you’d want your own care to be
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
You will be required to chart patient’s assessment, orders and your
care notes in our electronic medical record system.
- You might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company
second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As
such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Charlottesville , Registered Nurse (RN) Open House 9/16 - You're Invited!, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!