Adult Acute Care Float Pool RN (Permanent)
Company: Aya Healthcare
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Adult Acute Care Float Pool RNs — Charlottesville, VA is Hiring
- Up to $43.40/hr. plus shift differentials.
- Up to $5k in relocation assistance.
- Provide competent clinical nursing care consistent with
- Report and be accountable to the nurse manager/director, while
coordinating and delivering patient care utilizing the nursing
process in a hospital setting.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nurses and
other members of the healthcare team, including students.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems, and
integrate evidence and best practices into nursing care.
- Engage in ongoing professional development.
- Lead and coordinate teams, appropriately delegate, coordinate
care and collaborate with others as equal members of the
inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
- All registered nurses without a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
(BSN) degree or higher must obtain a BSN within 5 years of
hire.Unencumbered registered nurse (RN) license in Virginia.
Required by start.
Keywords: Aya Healthcare, Charlottesville , Adult Acute Care Float Pool RN (Permanent), Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!