Part Time Teller (30 Hours) (Northtown Charlottesville Branch)
Company: Xenith Bankshares, Inc.
Posted on: May 8, 2022
* Provide excellent customer experience
* Perform basic customer and cash transactions
* Balance cash each day
* Identify referral opportunities to contribute to branch goals
* Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations governing bank
operations, including compliance with Atlantic Union Bankshares'
BSA/AML Policy and Procedures.
* Identify risk and escalate concerns through proper channels
* Develop and maintain knowledge of bank products, services,
including other lines of business
* Ability to learn and adapt to changing digital channels
* Other duties as assigned
This position is supervised by the Lead Teller and reports to the
Education & Experience
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Previous cash handling experience preferred
* Previous customer service experience required
Knowledge & Skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to exercise sound business judgment
* Proficient computer skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to details
* Flexible, able to adapt to change
* Shifts may vary for each position offering, depending on business
* Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift objects up to
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer,
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free
Keywords: Xenith Bankshares, Inc., Charlottesville , Part Time Teller (30 Hours) (Northtown Charlottesville Branch), Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!