Company: Bloom Energy
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Bloom Energy, a fuel cell company and one of Silicon Valley's most
promising startups, is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive
to join its world class team. This individual should be a dynamic
professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of
today's most exciting technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Bloom Energy
engagement from: Opportunity Qualification, Opportunity
Development, Proposal, Closure, Solution Deployment, Post-Sales
care & maintenance.
- Responsible for full quota attainment from named accounts -
interaction with leading executives critical to achieving
- Responsible for developing and managing an opportunity funnel
within the named accounts sufficient to meet or exceed sales
- Responsible for mapping of accounts, and building relationships
with key decision makers.
- Accountable for maintaining high levels of customer
satisfaction in assigned accounts.
- Responsible for seeing that the feedback from assigned accounts
is properly captured.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years large account direct sales experience in the high
tech/financial services/facilities equipment industry. Experience
in the mission critical space is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to
objections, to operate successfully at the C-Level of multi-billion
dollar companies, and to develop relationships at the executive
level within accounts, especially finance.
- Demonstrated ability to close multi-million dollar projects
(> $10M) to exceed a multi-million dollar individual quota
selling direct to large and medium sized enterprises with little
direct management oversight.
- Highly competitive with demonstrated ability to personally and
with a virtual team connect broadly across multiple
- Skilled in Consultative Selling.
- Able to travel as required in order to cover a large geographic
- Experience using a formalized sales methodology a
- Experience in the Facilities and/or Alternative Energy space a
- Bachelors or Masters in technical discipline or MBA a
- Passionate about our customers, solution, and team.
- Able to grow and adapt as Bloom Energy grows.
- "Steady under fire."
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy will make clean, reliable energy affordable for
everyone in the world. Our technology, first developed for NASA's
Mars Program, will dramatically change the way that the world's
energy is produced, distributed and consumed. Bloom's unique
on-site power generation systems are among the most efficient on
the planet, providing significantly reduced operating costs and
producing dramatically lower greenhouse gas emissions. Pioneering a
new class of stationary fuel cells, Bloom is not just creating a
new product or company; it is driving a whole new industry.
As one of Silicon Valley's most promising growth companies, Bloom
was the first clean energy technology investment for Kleiner
Perkins and NEA, two of Silicon Valley's most revered venture
capital firms. The company has assembled a super-star board,
experienced management team, and top-notch technical staff. Bloom
Energy is growing quickly and is looking to add to its dynamic
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance
with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with
applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an
otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who
can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship
Keywords: Bloom Energy, Charlottesville , Account Executive, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!